Extended laboratory diagnostics - we take a closer look
As part of an extended laboratory diagnosis, we offer you modern laboratory parameters in order to identify possible health risks at an early stage and to be able to initiate therapy in good time.
Health, physical and mental performance are not secrets but measurable and achievable!
A system can only be as efficient as its weakest link. We track down your "weak points" by means of individual special laboratory diagnostics. Both for patients with chronic illnesses or previously unexplained complaints and for top athletes and service providers, it is important to recognise the causes of a lack of healing or a performance deficit (burn out) and to treat them specifically.
We would like to fulfill the original idea of the physicians: Healing. Not treatment, not surgery. Not treatment, not surgery - healing is our goal! And real healing comes from within - from yourself. Not from the doctor, not from the surgeon, not from the pharmaceutical industry.
In particular we would like to introduce the following laboratory parameters to you:
- Vitaminogram: vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, D, D3, E, K
- Aminogram: arginine, leucine, valine, methionine, lysine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, threonine, tyrosine
- Mineralogram: ferritin, zinc, copper, chromium, selenium, magnesium, aluminium, lithium, manganese, iodine
- Hormonogram: Testosterone, cortisol, IGF1, fT3, FT4, TSH, DHEA, serotonin, dopamine, melatonin, somatotropin
- Diagnostics of Silent Inflammation